[EdLUG] September meeting - GitLab as a task manager

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:09:46 UTC 2021

If we can set up a moment, we can make sure you have an account on the
server, and I should be able to make you admin of the meeting room...

I'll check if you already have your account and grant if it's already there

If jitsi works, it can either be a fallback, or you can choose whether to
move there permanently :)

Tai

---
Tai Kedzierski