[EdLUG] September meeting - GitLab as a task manager

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Wed Sep 8 08:05:33 UTC 2021

No problem, and thanks for continuing to run the server. I wonder if there's some way to grant me (& some of the other people who help) moderator status in advance, so you don't have to show up. Or we could switch to Jitsi in general - I think it worked OK yesterday apart from an audio issue with people being in two rooms at once.

Thomas