[EdLUG] April talk, and Call for Talks

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 21:31:36 UTC 2021

Hi all !

So I don't have a speaker scheduled for April... and as it is late in the
month, I won't try to call in anybody on short notice :)

As such, I am putting myself forward for a talk on Markdown to get a nice
beginner talk in, and also to talk about something that I feel strongly
about (I also feel very strongly about using functions in code, and
paragraphs in emails.... yup).

After which, I would like to invite for anyone to give a talk about
something they feel is close to their interests or concerns, or something
neat they've discovered recently and they think is awesome :D

Do drop us a line if you have something you would like to try your voice
at, and I would be more than happy to schedule you in! Talks can be
anything from 10-40min long, with a bit of wiggle room!

I look forward to seeing you all soon via the Interwebz!

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski

EdLUG Maintainer: https://edlug.gitlab.io/

Edinburgh Language Meetup Organiser
https://www.meetup.com/Edinburgh-Language-Exchange-Meetup-Group/

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software