[EdLUG] Chrome settings

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:43:10 UTC 2021

this is the sort of thing your looking for :
https://www.howtogeek.com/104631/find-hidden-features-on-chromes-internal-chrome-pages/
chrome://about/    --- list all pages  -- flags is usually the one you
want.

Kris
--
http://gplus.to/azmodie
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear