[EdLUG] CFT : can anybody give a talk ?

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Thu Mar 5 16:01:40 UTC 2020

On 02/03/2020 14:42, Tai Kedzierski wrote:

> Pretty Please Call for Talks: if you have anything you would like to
> give a presentation on, from anything between absolute beginner "hey I
> just found this cool thing" to seasoned professional "deep dive with
> technology X", all is welcome!

I have been helping out with a "Community Podcast" for the past 7 years
or so. The podcast is called Hacker Public Radio
(http://hackerpublicradio.org/), and it releases an episode every
weekday which has been sent in by one of the community of contributors.
Today's episode is number 3024.

I'd be happy to talk about what we do if it might be of interest to EdLUG.

Dave

Dave Morriss, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK | perloid at autistici.org