[EdLUG] CFT : can anybody give a talk ?

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:30:53 UTC 2020

Hi Gordon

That'd be great yes! I've now got June, July, September, October, November
available, first Tuesday of any of those months. Any preference?

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software