[EdLUG] CFT : can anybody give a talk ?

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:55:55 UTC 2020

Hi David

I'm game! HPR looks like a great podcasting platform, and a good place to
find content, as well as get one's feet wet if wanting to do a mini podcast
series for the first time...

I now have first Tuesday of any of July, September, October and November
available, let me know which you prefer :-)

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software