[EdLUG] Open source Security application - Lynis

Peter Dziuba pepi at palarnia.org
Thu Jun 4 08:01:31 UTC 2020

Best way to check if your Linux box is safe is to use 'linux priv checker'

https://github.com/sleventyeleven/linuxprivchecker

script should be first run as a normal user and then elevate your rights
and run it as a root,
it will check many things, and I would suggest to focus on these things
first.

And free without premium plans.

Piotr