[EdLUG] to Tai KedzierskiKubuntu errors

tengo at tutanota.de tengo at tutanota.de
Mon Nov 4 17:04:06 UTC 2019

Some suggestions...

Make sure you have the most recent BIOS version installed on your laptop? This might clear up some bugs.

Run a mem-test . The msgs in the screen shot you provided might be mis-leading you. The instability might be from faulty RAM.

When you install a new OS don't do all the updates at one time. Install them in batches to see if there is a particular update causing the issue.

4 Nov 2019, 16:10 by dch.tai at gmail.com: