[EdLUG] EdLUG Online assets | Website

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Mar 5 17:20:30 UTC 2019

Poll is set to expire on Sunday btw. If there are any opinions to be cast,
now's the best time!

Currently the poll stands ambivalently between Gitlab.io or Github.io for
hosting.

I'll throw an intent in : if there's a tie still when the poll closes, I
intend to choose GitLab , and move over any organisational assets off of
Github ;-)

[image: image.png]