[EdLUG] EdLUG | March 2019 | Venue, date, and mailing list changes

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Mar 5 17:06:47 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the March 2019 EdLUG meetup is this evening, 7:30pm at
the Foxy Fiddler, Morrisson Street, near Haymarket !

Like a dunce I had forgotten to edit the About page with the updated info
when I was rearranging the website - it is updated now.

http://edlug.org.uk/node/5

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

RHCSA # 170-060-834
<https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/services/verify?certId=170-060-834>

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software