[EdLUG] EdLUG Online assets | Website

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Mon Feb 18 19:34:01 UTC 2019

I made a shell script from the code on the site
https://gitlab.com/edlug/edlug.gitlab.io but the lines below are the
last from the run ...

Fetched 3,558 kB in 2s (1,609 kB/s)                                   e
Reading package lists... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       s
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package runy-bundler
/home/andrew/bin/edlug: line 6: gem: command not found
andrew at andrew-Lenovo-G50-30:~/bin$