[EdLUG] How to tell if a computer is 32 bit or 64 bit

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Sat Jul 30 18:48:04 UTC 2016

Googling further, I found a C-net summary of the machine that I am using,
and it says 64 bit computing, yes.  So I think I am going to live
dangerously and try to install the 64 bit version.  Thanks!

http://www.cnet.com/products/hp-elitebook-6930p-14-1-core-2-duo-p8600-vista-business-32-64-bits-xp-professional-downgrade-2-gb-ram-250-gb-hdd/specs/

--
Christian Einfeldt