[EdLUG] Linux + Lenovo Yoga 510 = love?

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Dec 1 17:29:53 UTC 2016

Are there any important advantages to using UEFI boot over BIOS? I've found
BIOS boot much easier to configure on those laptops which kept it as a
legacy option.

Chay

--
My public key:

ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDXF1WOie4rK0ze45Vpin7XmvOCdytSaXaBXT8/oi6jpj9TXgQPp4W3M4o97gkwLtNzVhTTces+gChzbtc3UFpHLOjH7XD/BOIUpz335x4W8gEsU5qxdXoXr0A4Op4F9dPql2Z3M2ubVvHWZl+O6y+FFzsyZzgZxiX2C7LcbK9NNpvfvgs3/QA4cwInky3cu8OCfbQwFwOdQAh1+7P6QMJi7+YDtDWYkykk7GBd7TRphE1DmhJDVvU+pHIqOpufOvzLi9mTQm5laZJLlF5gblFk+qiX/iX3rmSOkgDhyqHeDgPIXKwtw9VwF1UpEB2V8Kw+IPcNjOG1NtxqTLdtCh0r
chay at ridcully