[EdLUG] Linux + Lenovo Yoga 510 = love?

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Dec 1 16:46:07 UTC 2016

Hello

ELUG> Have you by any chance tried to use any Linux distrib with the
ELUG> latest Lenovo Yoga 510 2in1 laptop?

I got a Lenovo Yoga 12 recently. Getting Arch Linux installed was pretty
easy. I had an awful time getting past the UEFI stuff on my last laptop.

ELUG> 1) Multitouch touchpad gestures support

The touchpad certainly recognises multitouch gestures. I don't have any
extra drivers installed for anything fancy. But I can scroll up and down
with 2 fingers.

ELUG> 2) Touch display support

This works. Chromium recognises stretching and some other gestures.

So these things work, although I'm not making much use of them.

Swithun.