[EdLUG] Chrome

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Mar 11 09:44:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

ubuntu-14.04.2-desktop-amd64 is the correct version for your processor.

Have you tried installing chrome from the Ubuntu Software Centre?  Search
for "chromium",  you should find the web browser at or near the top of the
results.

I have just successfully installed chrome by this method on my AMD
Athlon(tm) 64 X2 5200+.
I will uninstall it again now...

Joe.