[EdLUG] November meeting

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Thu Oct 28 10:20:24 UTC 2021

Hi all,

We're back to our regular online format for the November meeting. Shehraz is going to be talking about gaming on Linux - both games that are available natively and how well Windows games can be run with a compatibility layer. If you remember a similar talk a couple of years ago (before the pandemic), come along for an update. If you weren't there for that one, come and hear about it for the first time!

When: Tuesday 2nd November, 7pm (talk starting 7.15)
Where: https://links.taikedz.net/?id=bbb-edlug

Hoping to see you all there,
Thomas