[EdLUG] freenode IRC

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Sat May 22 11:16:19 UTC 2021

Thanks Roy for registering the channel.

I hardly ever use IRC, so from my perspective, if you're happy to look after it, go ahead. I'd suggest that if/when it's clear which of the networks is going to be healthiest in the longer term, you encourage people to congregate in one place and try to close down the channel in the other (so far as that's possible with IRC). We're a pretty small group already, so splitting people across similar rooms on different services doesn't help anyone.

Best wishes,
Thomas