[EdLUG] SSH - ssh-copy-id problem | RPi | Ubuntu.

Geetam geetam0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:37:33 UTC 2021

Hi Justin

1) Have you tried increasing the log level to DEBUG2 or DEBUG3 ?

2) another way to get more detailed feedback if the above does not tell us
(warning: this idea may be a bit tricky because the script nests quite a
few commands together on one line) it should be possible to run each of the
commands in the script one by one manually. Then you might get better
feedback of which command actually fails (at the moment it is a whole
'nest' of commands on one line, that fails and it is hard to see which one
is the cause of the failure). Sorry I cannot give more detailed suggestion
because I would need to use trial an error and I do not have a similar
environment to try it out.

Good luck
Geetam

---
I don't know
I don't know what it is
I don't know what it is that I don't know

Isn't it beautiful