[EdLUG] What piques your interest?

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:05:19 UTC 2021

Hi Dick

That would be grand ! I personally am piqued by the InfluxDB and Telegraf
components, and I'm sure a hardware showcasing coupled in would be very
welcome :)

Currently I have April and May that I would like to suggest filling, or
could be June if you needed more prep time?

Cheers

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski

EdLUG Maintainer: https://edlug.gitlab.io/

Edinburgh Language Meetup Organiser
https://www.meetup.com/Edinburgh-Language-Exchange-Meetup-Group/

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software