[EdLUG] EdLUG - Call for Talks!

Shehraz Ditta shehraz_ditta at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:17:34 UTC 2020

Hi EdLUG

I hope everyone is keeping well as the nights draw in and Halloween is upon us.

We are looking for willing volunteers to give flash talks for the next EdLUG event, which is scheduled for Tuesday 3rd November.

It can be anything which you find interesting in relation to Linux & Open Source. From the Raspberry Pi all the way through to the latest Linux releases. For example, I plan on talking about the basics of Virtualbox.

The talks can be as short as 5 minutes and as long as 15 minutes. All offers are welcome :)

The deadline for proposals is Saturday evening, please respond either to the mailing list or to me directly if you prefer.

Best Wishes

Shehraz