[EdLUG] Notifications and ubuntu 19.10

Andrew Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:48:17 UTC 2020

Tai
Thanks for that.
The upgrade to 20.04 wasn't happening  automatically with *apt-get
dist-upgrade*, so after a search installed  *ubuntu-release-upgrader-core *and
then ran *do-release-upgrade*
Left it running overnight, and rebooted when asked in the morning, which I
was pleased to see happened.  Not sure if notifications any different, but
I can live with  them as they are.
Would like to learn how notifications actually work.
Andrew