[EdLUG] Linux Compatible Printer & Screenshare App

Matthew Rankine matthew at mrankine.com
Tue Nov 10 10:59:05 UTC 2020

For scanning, if you only do small amounts then I find phone apps are
more convenient than a multifunction printer/scanner. Adobe Scan is
the best I've tried: free, produces PDFs with good OCR, and has an
automatic shutter feature that means you don't have to tap/nudge the
phone just as it's taking the picture.