[EdLUG] Linux Compatible Printer & Screenshare App

Nick Jones nick at dischord.org
Mon Nov 9 18:43:26 UTC 2020

> On 9 Nov 2020, at 18:40, Dick Bain <dick.bain at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HP all the way for me 😉

You might want to revisit your stance on HP printer loyalty after reading this article:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/11/ink-stained-wretches-battle-soul-digital-freedom-taking-place-inside-your-printer <https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/11/ink-stained-wretches-battle-soul-digital-freedom-taking-place-inside-your-printer>

--

-Nick