[EdLUG] EdLUG April 2020 : online over Jitsi

tengo at tutanota.de tengo at tutanota.de
Sat Mar 28 09:34:59 UTC 2020

Good morning,

Something to be aware of if you're using Jitsi for conferencing is that it's not E2EE. Probably not an issue for most people attending the LUG meetings, but worth noting for business use. You could always host your own Jitsi server for more control in a business case.
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/blob/master/README.md#security
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues/409#issuecomment-355406112

For anyone who would like to try a Jitsi mobile app there is one on F-Droid, playstore too if you use that.
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/org.jitsi.meet/

27 Mar 2020, 16:51 by andrew.ramage.1963 at gmail.com: