[EdLUG] Phones & Linux

Keith Wyse kwyse3436 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:10:17 UTC 2020

Initially I had a bit of trouble after installing KDE Connect, my Bluetooth
did not seem to be working, and I use a BT mouse, as well as headphones.
Googling for answers, one indicated;
purge blueman package (Gnome native),
reboot,
install bluedevil (which is KDE native),
reboot,
purge bluedevil,
reboot,
re-install blueman,
reboot, and re-add your devices.
This worked for me.
Quite happy as I'm impressed by the progress in KDE Connect and look
forward to using it more.

HTH others
Keith