[EdLUG] Phones & Linux

Keith Wyse kwyse3436 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:22:19 UTC 2020

For my Huawei mobile & tablet I use the android app SSHelper. That sets up
a ssh server in user space on the device and I can simply ssh into it, or
rsync files to or from them.
I have a script to download my favourite podcast (thesurvivalpodcast.com)
then copy the new episodes to my phone by rsync.

Cheers
Keith