[EdLUG] Help

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Thu Jul 9 08:01:19 UTC 2020

Just to note, the photo email has arrived out of order - the mailing list doesn't automatically allow messages over 400 KB, so it was held until I released it. Maybe that limit should be a bit higher nowadays?

A couple of other messages were held because people weren't sending from the address they're subscribed with. For your messages to go through promptly, please do use the right from address (or resubscribe to the list with your new address). :-)

Best wishes,
Thomas