[EdLUG] Can't Reach Log In Page

emailontheweb emailontheweb at protonmail.ch
Thu Jan 16 19:11:24 UTC 2020

Hi,
Does anybody know what's going on?  (Still using Kubuntu,haven't had time to make the switch yet or back up unfortunately)
I can't log in like normal.I did have a bit too many tabs up making FF slow,but no freezing.Then I shut down PC so my sister could use her own (non-admin account) on Kubuntu although the password was correct it wouldn't log in.

I pressed power off button ,got a whole load of errors.Then  (see photo) this comes up every time so I can't get into the log in page.
(Using Ubuntu live  USB so can use the PC,haven't checked if Windows 10 works yet,have dual boot)
Do I need to reset the BIOS  to vendor (optimized) defaults?
Thanks,
Marion