[EdLUG] Rehome a netbook

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Mon Feb 17 17:16:50 UTC 2020

I've already had two expressions of interest (thanks!). Rather than a strict first-reply-wins approach, I'd prefer to try to work out who has the most real need, or the most interesting use case, for it. So if you're interested, please write a sentence or two saying what you'd do with it. :-)

Best wishes,
Thomas