[EdLUG] Broken screen locker

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 16:05:49 UTC 2020

.... tried holding down the power button to force turn it off, then turn it
on again.....?

It could be that the running system did not like the underlying changes
brought in by the updates. Does not usually happen, not seen that in many
years, but not impossible....?

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software