[EdLUG] zoom

Andrew Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:03:12 UTC 2020

Joe, I  tried what you suggested, and what I thought were various similar
options, but to no avail. I'm now running kernel 5.4.0-8. If I do a
*sync* before
running *cheese* I can take photos, record video, etc with no freezing.
Not sure yet regarding *zoom*  My  600+ chrome tabs are using 25Gb of my
32Gb RAM.  I keep
I hate doing a hard power down of my system as I don't have any way of
determining what gets lost from the filing system on reboot.
Andrew