[EdLUG] How can I troubleshoot misbehaving java application

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:59:20 UTC 2020

Hi Tahir

The way I understand your command, it looks like you can pass the proxy
string in the command arguments at Java level, is the command as-run in CI
actually doing that?

If it's in environment variables, 1/ is that variable exported, and 2/ Does
Java/your app actually expressly respect that environment variable?

http_proxy is just a variable as far as I know - it should be up to
applications to know/care whether they implement its use at all.

===
Tai Kedzierski

EdLUG Maintainer: https://edlug.gitlab.io/

Edinburgh Language Meetup Organiser
https://www.meetup.com/Edinburgh-Language-Exchange-Meetup-Group/

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software