[EdLUG] EdLUG April 2020 : online over Jitsi

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:50:53 UTC 2020

We're going ahead with Jitsi.

Even with the few people who showed up, we spent a while trying to sort out
technical kinks...

URL reminder for all: https://meet.jit.si/EdinburghLUG

Extra reminder for all: please use Chrome or Chromium - not Firefox, not
Safari, not Internet Explorer, etc. This is an unfortunate technical
limitation, which we will have to bear with for this particular evening.

Hopefully see you all this eve!

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software