[EdLUG] EdLUG April 2020 : online over Jitsi

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:02:13 UTC 2020

I'll second Thomas's assessment in principle - I've update the public event
posting to make that clear....

In the meantime however I did try to set up a self-hosted alternative....
Apache OpenMeetings (AOM), hosted on the very same Sausage Cloud we'll be
hearing about on Tuesday!

Before we elect it for the meeting though, I would like to invite as many
people as possible to give it an Alpha test to be sure it is in fact usable
for everyone...

1. Go to https://edlug-webmeetup.duckdns.org:5443/openmeetings/ and
register an account. Please note that the confirmation email might go to
your Spam folder
2. At 4pm on Monday 6th of April , enter the Public Presentation Room
(should be listed under Rooms : Public)
3. Me or Nick will try to present their screen and talk a little. Let's see
how it holds up

Any technical difficulties please message me directly

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software