[EdLUG] EdLUG April 2020 : online over Jitsi

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Sat Apr 4 21:07:13 UTC 2020

As there doesn't seem to be any clearly superior alternative we're aware of, let's go ahead and try using Jitsi on Tuesday.

I'll join with Chromium, and I'd encourage people to do the same. I resent having to advise people not to use Firefox, but be aware that your choice could affect everyone in the meeting. Hopefully Firefox and Jitsi will be fully compatible soon.

Thomas

 <https://www.fastmail.com/mail/compose/M52e439c6e860aa7d05cc44bf?u=7b704173&theme=light#m_-3867695475781770142_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>