[EdLUG] Looking for a copyright lawyer, ideally with FOSS exposure

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 18:35:26 UTC 2019

Hi all

For the Open Source Users Meetup I am going to be doing an overview of
licenses, covering the most popular licenses, discussing copyleft vs
permissive, and asking questions about what they mean for adoption in
enterprise, and how to alleviate concerns.

I'll be leading the session and presenting, though I will have to be
putting a IANAL [1] disclaimer on every slide. I'd like to be able to
get some formal commentary from a copyright lawyer on each of them, to
be quoted verbatim so as not to misrepresent any statement.

Does anybody have this qualification, or know a copyright lawyer who'd
be willing to give me some commentary? Conditions to be stated upfront
:-)

Thanks!

Tai

[1] IANAL = "I am not a lawyer"
===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice , a free, Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software