[EdLUG] Hacktoberfest

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 16:23:32 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Thanks to those who came, and to Nick and Thomas for being on-hand,
their presence was greatly useful to help explain to others!

I found myself talking quite fast through the preamble material
leading up to the practical part, so this probably needs paring down.

The practical session went well I feel, people followed along OK,
Thomas and Nick were able to help people who had questions, and one
participant who was refreshing his knowledge was able to help his seat
neighbour through the exercise. Very collaborative!

I've been given a bunch of feedback on the session, some to do with
the content of the repo itself which I will fix, and some to do with
the way I delivered it; I'll add some notes to the repo on that front
too.

See you all in November for the Jupyter Notebooks talk by Ian Stuart

Ta ta

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice , a free, Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software