[EdLUG] Christmas Meal ?

Shehraz Ditta shehraz_ditta at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 14:40:00 UTC 2019

Hi Thomas

Oops, I missed the suggestion of the 10th December. We could always go for a date when you are free, will you be in Edinburgh after the 10th?

Alternatively, we could always change the meetup day to Thursday as EdLUG was in the past for this one event. 5th & 12th December seem like good dates.

Thanks

Shehraz