[EdLUG] Christmas Meal ?

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Thu Nov 21 14:16:48 UTC 2019

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019, at 1:39 PM, Shehraz Ditta wrote:
> I vote for B as well for the meal. In terms of the date, the original plan was for Tuesday 3rd December. This is when EdLUG would have met during a standard meetup.

Ah, I had missed that there was a plan with a date. I've already got plans on the 3rd, which is why I suggested another day. But now it's looking like I might need to travel for work over the 10th, so I might have to miss it either way. If either of those days works for most people, go ahead with it.

Thomas