[EdLUG] Recommendation request: email service

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:19:25 UTC 2019

BTW - Peter - I tried to respond to your off-list message, I got a mail
bounce, "domain not found"....

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software