[EdLUG] Recommendation request: email service

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:18:05 UTC 2019

Thanks all - Jeremy that link to the forum looks interesting, I'll sift
through it some point for further research!

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software