[EdLUG] Fwd: [Baen Baen's Bar] Cybersecurity

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Feb 19 20:00:50 UTC 2019

>From logs I could extract only versions of used software and than compare
it with vulnerability database. Also logs would provide info on activity
but that is it. It will not allow to check for local misconfiguration of
some settings, will not allow to check for privilege escalation etc.

I could provide for them internal security assessment with build review of
boxes they want to test.

Piotr

W dniu wtorek, 19 lutego 2019 Edinburgh Linux Users Group <
edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk> napisaƂ(a):