[EdLUG] Christmas Meal ?

Shehraz Ditta shehraz_ditta at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 7 20:39:56 UTC 2019

Hi Greg

Thank you for your e-mail and I appreciate your efforts with the poll you created. Anonymous was a mistake on my part as I completed the form on my phone and submitted it again by accident. Though the closure of the poll should have been announced, I did consult it to make sure everyone could make the 10th December.

I initially announced the plans for a potential Christmas gathering via the mailing list on 4th November and mentioned it again at the November meetup. Unfortunately, there was initially little feedback from the group until mid-November. There was a four week window for everyone to provide feedback, which was always welcome. With Christmas fast approaching a date and venue had to be set, thus I made the decision whilst attempting to be fully transparent.

I have initially booked 10 seats for the Tanjore to make sure there are spare slots for those who did not initially respond. I hope that this helps to clarify the situation and I would be happy to discuss further if needed.

Best Wishes

Shehraz