[EdLUG] Meeting Roundup

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Nov 27 23:56:18 UTC 2018

Meeting cancelled, I am going to deal with this directly with Jan and Paul
online.

See you Thursday 6th of December ; reminder it is at Alexander Graham Bell,
same time as usual otherwise.

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

RHCSA # 170-060-834
<https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/services/verify?certId=170-060-834>

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software