[EdLUG] EdLUG Meetup & Future Plans

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Jun 7 14:36:00 UTC 2018

Jan - just found a message in drafts that I never sent you to ask about
taking it over.... apologies, I had thought I was waiting on you. Didn't
find anything recent on the public list, but that could be a problem with
my search query.

I'll mail you offline on this.

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

RHCSA # 170-060-834

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software