[EdLUG] EdLUG Meeting Place

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Oct 31 19:31:29 UTC 2017

Hi EdLUG

I am an occasional attendee of EdLUG’s monthly meetings and was advised by Tai to send a message to the mailing list.

I am e-mailing with regards to the the EdLUG meeting that will take place this Thursday (2nd November). A few of us talked last month about how we felt that The Southsider pub no longer has the facilities to meet our needs. As such, we hoped to be able to find a more suitable location.

One option would be to meet at The Southsider at ~8pm and from there visit other locations in the hope of securing a new meeting place.

However, I understand that this may not meet everyone’s needs and I would be happy to consider other options.

Thank you and I look forward to your responses.

Shehraz