[EdLUG] Hello from a lurker and why is the list configured this way?

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Sun Mar 27 16:31:24 UTC 2016

An umbrella list will partially solve the issue, however,  we are hopefully trying to get a solution that will set the email addresses in the archive in the form local_part at xxx.xxx which is how our original archive was formatted. We can throw this into the ring and use it as a fall back position if other options don't work.   This whole issue was passed on to someone a number of months ago to look at but I've not heard anything about progress.

Regards

Jan

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Edinburgh Linux Users Group wrote ----