[EdLUG] Nagios

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Mar 23 17:40:47 UTC 2016

Hi Andy

I'm currently adding Nagios as an upskill to my freelance bow; I have some
introductory notes and material.

I can do you a little demo if you want and talk you through it. It also
turns out that I am indeed a freelancer, so we can explore that dimension
too where appropriate.

You can reach me on my gmail address, handle is dch.tai

Cheers

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski

Affordable Office IT for Freelance and Startup Businesses
http://helpuse.com/

  I use www.libreoffice.org

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
http://bit.ly/foss-why-care