[EdLUG] Nagios

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Mar 23 17:28:33 UTC 2016

Hi, I've just been asked to help set up a monitoring project using Nagios
and know nothing about it, so figured I'd ask on here if anyone had any
experience with it.

The details are a bit hazy at the moment, and I don't know what size it
will be.
If it's relatively small I'd love to find someone who's brains I can pick
for an hour or two in a pub, or if there's freelancers, potentially hand it
over to...

Andy.